FEATURED EXHIBITORS - 2017
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT CONGRESS MIDDLE EAST 2017
- Introduction to Expo 2020
- Events Operations
- Opportunity for FM to be engaged in the project
- Fostering energy efficiency through regulation
- Gauging progress towards goals
- New regulations and implications for the built environment
- What is expected from FM and what are the opportunities for success?
- Developing a strategy for FM industry in the ME – what is the action plan?
- Need and drive for regulations – low regulatory barriers creating high competition
- Cash flow management - key market challenge for FM
View all agendas
- Smart solutions for Facilities Management
- The use of IoT in Facilities Management
- Monitoring energy management through enterprise sustainability platforms
- Challenges, benefits and prerequisite of a successful smart FM project
- Asset Tracking – Collecting data for new generation buildings
- Building management technology using automation solutions
- Managing information – collecting proper data (systematic revisions)
- FM data access and security
- Technology as the most crucial game-changer’ in the FM industry’s life span – Presenting research results
- How can we prepare for the digital future and the changes happening now – what are the risks?
- Data as a tool to make decisions and drive investment
- Trends in the Internet of Things (IOT) and how this is effecting built environment
For many years building management systems have been closed, expensive and rigid in their design both in the back of house systems and client side. Attempts to integrate with Facilities Management and other systems has been difficult and retrofitting upgrades costly. With the new trends in open source and mobility, the future of the traditional BMS infrastructure is being tested. This presentation will look at the future trends not only in building management systems but also in how home automation is becoming more affordable and open to the Internet of Things. These changes though also raise a number of concerns for users and stakeholders in the built environment. The future will be interesting and Facility Managers need to be at the forefront of changes in technology and the role they will need to play and advice they will give. The presentation will discuss current case studies while hypothesizing about future trends.