THE FM BUSINESS CONFIDENCE MONITOR 2018
The fourth annual Business Confidence Monitor, conducted by the British Institute of Facilities Management in partnership with FM EXPO, examines the GCC's FM industry from the perspective of the people working in it. This report delves into the FM spend patterns, business environment, workforce, challenges and ...Read More
THE UAE FM MARKET ANALYSIS, 2011-2022
The report by TechSci Research, has evaluated the future growth potential of the UAE facility management market and provides statistics and information on market size, structure and future market growth. The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound inv...Read More
Waste & Recycling Summit 2018
- Applying the concept of the circular economy to redefine growth and reduce social and environmental harm
- Levering partnerships to find new approaches to using finite resources
- Investing in innovative research for reuse, repair, remanufacturing and recycling
- Outline of the EU`s ambitions with regard to a European Circular Economy
- Main elements of the EU`s legislative and policy changes to stimulate and facilitate circular economy
- How do the main envisaged legislative changes affect waste management operators in and outside the EU?
- Which elements of the new European Union Circular Economy Package could be interesting/relevant for waste management authorities and operators in the Middle East?
- How many times have you been woken up by the noise of waste collection trucks early in the morning? Or are you irritated by how fast they drive through your district and the dangers they pose to other road users and pedestrians?
- It’s perfectly possible to create a city where conventional waste collection trucks become almost obsolete. A city with less noise, less traffic and lower emissions.
- When a development uses a pneumatic waste management system, traffic decreases by 90%. For example, in a typical residential district with 3,500 apartments, waste collection trucks only need to spend 177 hours per year removing waste from the Envac collection station. This compares to 3,718 hours per year when the trucks have to collect waste from each individual building as they do in a conventional waste collection system.
View all agendas
Zack Abdi is managing a group of activities include Environmental Awareness to Alternative Ene...
Habiba Al Marashi is the co-founder and Chairperson of Emirates Environmental Group (EEG), a p...
Evrim currently works as Regional Engineering Manager, MENA, supporting Engineering Services f...
Having been with Enova since 2009, Francisco was appointed Business Development & Marketin...
Nadia Ibrahim is a knowledgeable & focused Environment & Waste Management Consultant w...
Emiel de Bruijne is a consultant at BiPRO – part of Ramboll and specializes in the regul...