FM Forum - CPD Certified
- Increasing efficiency & efficacy
- Looking at the bigger picture and going further
- Maximizing comfort & IEQ through reliability
- Higher Education,
- FM, QS, CPM
- The influence of Artificial Intelligence in changing facilities management delivery
- Apps 2.0 - The "Uberisation" of Facilities Services
- Action, not Words. A real-life case study of the Internet of Things driving Building Operations
- Enhancing building performance
- Power of data
- Creating perfect places
- Integrated teamwork
- Aviation growth
- Future FM
- Current GMP requirements
- GMP Compliance and auditing
- Standards and Procedures and Documentation Practice
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Real-time equipment and problem insights that drive contextual maintenance
- Eliminating inefficiencies in advance through predictive fault detection and diagnostics
- Centralized portfolio operations that help improve net operating income
- Purpose of environmental mall benchmarking, key partners and how this helps the retail sector
- The learnings and outcome of Farnek’s Phase I for Dubai’s larger malls
- Phase II targets for all types of malls across the GCC
- How to get involved
• The establishment of KPIs that look to evaluate alternative methods of FM service delivery and their impact on the overall building intended performance is paramount to the growth of the overall FM industry. The intention should be to align FM Service providers activities based upon the buildings usage and the associated variables as opposed to only using traditional financial based KPIs.
• Building Performance indicators are needed to evaluate effectively FM Performance Based contracts and shall primarily look at 3 areas, building performance indicator (Developed benchmarks), Maintenance Efficiency indicators, &Managerial Span of Control (ratio of management to technicians/cleaners) to dictate areas of improvement in achieving a building performance indicator.
• The above metrics can greatly help both the building owner in long-term planning and in financial planning based upon utilization numbers, whilst helping FM providers optimize their budgets in fixed lump sum performance-based contracts.
- What is a Key Performance Indicator (KPI)? How to draft effective KPI's?
- How to draft the specification? Input based or Output based?
- How to monitor contractor performance and how to deal with breaches
- A look at: Penalties, termination rights, interfacing with third parties and hand back procedures
- Legionella – what it is, where it comes from, history, symptoms
- The causative chain and how to break it
- Developing and implementing best practice/management process
- Detecting VNBC Legionella
- Rapid Testing Methods
- Testing & Risk Management
- Facility management and smart buildings
- Driven by a mix of technologies and evolving demands
- People, place, process and connected technology
- An introduction to the principle of workplace and what the Middle East can learn from The Stoddart Review.
- What is World Class FM?
- How can it be delivered and measured?
- What difference will World Class FM make to the core business?
•How does an organization transition from cellular to agile?
•How do you manage that change?
•What are the obstacles and challenges faced when moving from a cellular to a true agile workplace solution?
- Utilization of Quality Practices to achieve Smart Government
- Smart Services Definition
- Smart Services Delivery Excellence Model
- Smart Websites Excellence Model
- Blockchain Technology
- The role of Blockchain in FM industry
- Dubai Blockchain strategy
- 3D scanning and Prone Camera and Microscopic Inspection
- If your occupant complaint about the Facade performance, what kind of advanced technologies can help you?
- Future Plant Replacement Liabilities
- Continuous Journey of Process Improvement
- High Reliability for Highly Unreliable World
- Risk of façade fires
- Impact of fire safety strategy
- Fire safety engineering tools
- “SMART” KPIs,
- Visual inspection & quality measurement
- Technology perspective