Imdaad Work Series
- Application of ISO standards as the best practice
- Awareness on International Standards against which you can benchmark and learn.
- The ongoing development and publication of the new ISO 41000 family of standards, including the first internationally accreditable standard for FM organizations, provides a framework as well as guidance for you to consider when looking to optimize FM performance and customer service delivery.
- The FM sector in the region is developing rapidly – changing customer requirements, improving technology and continued focus on cost and value are all putting pressure on FM function to display it is becoming more professional.
- This means that each and every FM professional working in the sector is under pressure to improve their skills and knowledge to respond to the changing environment.
- The panel will discuss how FM in the region is raising standards, how it can do more to share best practice and also display its increasing professionalism to a wider audience.
- Energy Performance and the FM Industry
- Energy Management Best Practices
- Need for Energy Management in the Middle East
- H&S Integrated Management System requirements as core competencies of facility management
- Develop and implement successful Health & Safety Risk Reduction Strategies
- Achieving a world class H&S culture to ensure Health and Safety in the workplace
Facility Management industry has received a quality boost recently by publishing the ISO41001 standard. The standard lists down the requirements of effective and efficient delivery of FM services. Such delivery is currently being managed through different CAFM systems. What are the considerations that IT and FM managers should take in order to comply with the new standard?.
- Key Trends Driving Facilities Management
- The I-S-C FM Value Model
- Value-Based FM Blueprint
- Average Potential of energy saving in buildings
- Project delivered & their result
- How to overcomes the main obstacles of project financing for retrofit projects
- Role of Etihad ESCO in Dubai DSM
- What is the Dubai Universal Design Code?
- Why is accessibility important?
- How do companies implement the Code?
- With growing competition in the market, what are FM companies doing to stand out from the crowd, impress clients and win new business
- What’s the deal with technology? Is it really helping anybody?
- With all this inventory coming into the market, are FM operators thriving?
- Importance of auditing as per ISO standards
- Training and development of employees
- Promoting sustainability
- Innovative technologies
Data analytics has become integral part of every industry. Hence, Facilities Management which serves the real estate assets, will be driven by data and decisions will be taken based on actual data trends which is important for addressing costs and performance in the coming years. The data can be either from occupants, visitors or landlords, data may be from Building management systems or intelligent remote sensors, data from energy consumption pattern and cost of asset replacement over a time. In Imdaad, we are trying to collect and analyze data by various methods for asset class and usage in order to improve and add value.
- Balancing the time, cost, and quality triangle
- Meeting operator or end-user requirements during the design process
- Looking to the Future of Technology and Fire Safety